Definition:. What is a payday loan? This is a small, short-term unsecured loan offered to a borrower by a lending financial institution, this kind of loan does not carry any security and therefore it is regarded as unsecured loan.
The loans are also sometimes referred to as “cash advances.
Get more facts by searching online for these terms related to payday loans:-
- payday loans same day no credit check
- pay day loans south africa
- 90 day payday loans no credit check
- paperless payday loans
- payday loans for blacklisted
- online payday loans no credit check instant approval south africa
- wonga loans
- payday loans for blacklisted no paperwork